HELICOPTER LANDING SITE OFFICER (HLSO) TRAINING COURSE
Flight Safety is calling for expressions of interest for the upcoming HLSO Course:
Calling for Expressions of Interest for the next HLSO Course*
HLSO training provides you with the knowledge and skills you need to work as a Helicopter Landing Site Officer. You’ll learn:
- Safety procedures when working in and around rotary wing aircraft
- The roles and responsibilities of a Helicopter Landing Site Officer
- How to prepare and operate a variety of helicopter landing sites
- How to identify and manage risks at a helicopter landing site
- How to deal with helicopter emergencies and incidents
Courses can be delivered either on site or during an Aeronautical Enterprises training session held periodically in Melbourne. Contact Aeronautical Enterprises for our next training session date.
1-Day Training Course fee: AUD$800 + GST per delegate (Melbourne courses)
Visit Course Registration to secure your place and for full details on how to register and Aeronautical Enterprises Training Terms and Conditions. Contact Aeronautical Enterprises for onshore, offshore or international course prices.
Helicopter Landing Site Officer (ONLINE) Training Course
Aeronautical Enterprises now offers our HLSO course ONLINE. Visit our online training portal for more details.
Group Bookings Onshore, Offshore or International
Group bookings of 5 delegates or more for onshore, offshore or international courses may be eligible for a substantial course fee discount. Email Aeronautical Enterprises or complete our Aeronautical Enterprises Training Enquiry Form to find out how much a group booking could save your company.
* Minimum numbers apply for all courses (excludes Aeronautical Enterprises online courses).