ABOUT THE FLIGHT SAFETY COMPANY & AUDITORS
Flight Safety Pty Ltd specialises in the provision of external aviation audit services and the management of aviation risk for a broad spectrum of clients nationally and internationally.
Flight Safety Pty Ltd ISO 9001:2015 Quality Policy
Within this high risk realm we are committed to exceeding the expectations of our clients and the industry by surpassing contract performance and maintaining a high level of integrity to ensure that safety is always the predominant consideration.
We value the skills, professionalism, ethics and commitment of our staff and are committed to providing them the resources and opportunity to develop their initiative, talents and creativity to maximise their contribution for the success of our company and the continued satisfaction of our clients.
As a team we strive, at all times, to both protect and enhance the reputation of Flight Safety Pty Ltd for providing the highest standard of quality in all its activities.
To that end, and in our commitment to continual improvement, we have established quality and management systems, based on the international standard ISO 9001:2015 as well as the Safety System requirements of the Civil Aviation Safety Authority of Australia (CASA).
The Managing Director, as the Accountable Manager, is directly responsible for the performance of this Quality Management System.
The Company’s commitment, as a provider of external aviation audit and risk management services, together with other aviation support services is dedicated to the following:
- A clear vision of the company’s policies, goals and objectives.
- The continuous development and upgrading of training programs.
- The achievement of the highest levels of safety through the continual development and maintenance of a corporate ‘culture’ focusing on quality and safety. We are determined to create a safe working environment for all personnel in all our operations.
- Provision, to our clients, of the highest standard of reliability and performance at a competitive price.
- The development and maintenance of mutually beneficial relationships with clients and service providers alike.
- Provision of all necessary resources and support to ensure the effective operation of the Company’s quality and safety systems.
- Involvement of all staff in the continual improvement of the Company’s processes.
- Regular monitoring and reviewing of all Company systems and processes to ensure continual compliance and improvement.
- The constructive use of feedback from customers and staff to identify opportunities for improvement and rectify shortcomings in our service.
To confirm the commitment of Management to this policy, this signed and dated statement is displayed in all work locations.